Diana Watters Cross Stitch Kit – Sailor’s Alphabet
Sailors Alphabet is our homage to the sea, and the flag communication method sailors have been using since the late 18th and 19th century! This graphic pattern is the perfect stitch project for nautical lovers!
Please note that this is a cross stitching kit, and is not a finished piece. You do however get all of this:
– Reference cover photo of finished piece
– Colour chart with DMC colour codes used along with all required thread pre-cut for easy use
– PDF pattern, enlarged for easy reading
– PDF stitching basics guideline for all experience levels
– Embroidery needle
– Aida Fabric in the colour indicated
This design was stitched on 14 count Light Blue AIDA cloth, and is mounted in a 8″ hoop.
Out of stock